a presentation of ... Creative Healing, LLC
LISTEN NOW: Care of the Body After Death with Olivia Bareham and Music Thanatology with Catharine DeLong
|Posted by Karen M. Wyatt on December 3, 2018 at 4:45 AM|
|Posted by Karen M. Wyatt on January 4, 2018 at 4:00 PM|
Learn how Heidi Connolly has been composing intuitive, healing music for others since her husband died and began communicating from "the other side."
Thursday January 11, 2017
...Read Full Post »
|Posted by Karen M. Wyatt on August 10, 2017 at 3:35 PM|
Learn about ENDWELL an innovative 1-day gathering that aims to change our relationship to living and dying.
Thursday September 14, 2017
Read Full Post »
|Posted by Karen M. Wyatt on January 2, 2016 at 11:00 PM|
Join us for this interview to learn:
- Why creating a personal history to leave for your loved ones is important
- What you can do now to begin preserving your stories and life wisdom for the people you love
- Options for sharing your stories...
|Posted by Karen M. Wyatt on November 19, 2015 at 11:05 AM|
|Posted by Karen M. Wyatt on August 4, 2015 at 1:05 PM|
|Posted by Karen M. Wyatt on January 7, 2015 at 4:40 PM|
|Posted by Karen M. Wyatt on October 26, 2014 at 2:30 AM|
Join us for this lively conversation about:
- An inside look at "Death Makes Life Possible"
- Various world views of death and the after-life
- Why we need to share our end-of-life stories
Marilyn Schlitz, Ph.D. is a social anthropologist, ...Read Full Post »
|Posted by Karen M. Wyatt on July 16, 2014 at 8:35 PM|
Thursday August 28, 2014 10 am Pacific/1 pm Eastern
Join Dr. Karen Wyatt and her guest Irina Jordan, Founder and...Read Full Post »