a presentation of ... Creative Healing, LLC
|Posted by Karen M. Wyatt on November 26, 2017 at 5:20 PM|
Learn how this grassroots organization provides a supportive place for 20- 30-somethings to deal with grief.
Thursday November 30, 2017
10 am Pacific/1 pm Eastern
My guests Carla Fernandez and Lennon Flowers are the co-founders of The Dinner Party, a movement to create community and meaningful conversation around the isolating experience of grief for those in their 20's and 30's. Younger adults often feel out of place in traditional grief support groups and Carla and Lennon will share how their own personal losses led them to start The Dinner Party, which has now grown across the U.S. and beyond.
In this interview you will learn:
- The inspiration behind The Dinner Party
- Why The Dinner Party reaches out to millennials
- How participants benefit from attending
- How to become a host for a Dinner Party
- How Carla and Lennon are working to create supportive workplaces for the bereaved
- What resources are available on The Dinner Party website for grief in the workplace and grief at holiday times