a presentation of ... Creative Healing, LLC
|Posted by Karen M. Wyatt on November 29, 2017 at 8:05 PM|
Learn how healthcare advocates help clients and their families navigate the complexities of the medical and longterm care systems.
Thursday December 28, 2017
10 am Pacific/1 pm Eastern
Dial-in Number: (425) 440-5010
Link for online listening: http://www.iTeleseminar.com/103458504
My guest Lynda Hollander helps patients and their families understand the healthcare system when they are in times of greatest need. She guides them through the decision-making process, explores options for care and housing, and helps them negotiate with care providers to receive the best care possible. She'll share here insights and stories about advocating for the ill and elderly.
In this interview you will learn:
- What a healthcare advocate does
- Why this type of advocacy is important and needed right now
- Who benefits from healthcare advocacy
- How patients and family members can find a healthcare advocate
- How to become a healthcare advocate to help others navigate the medical system