a presentation of ... Creative Healing, LLC
|Posted by Karen M. Wyatt on May 3, 2018 at 3:00 PM|
Learn how the special relationship between mothers and daughters is affected at the end of life.
Thursday May 10, 2018
10 am Pacific/1 pm Eastern
Dial-in Number: (425) 440-5010
Link to add to calendar or listen online:
This is a special interview in honor of Mother's Day. My guest Kate Riley, who is a certified death midwife and author of the book Launching Vee's Chariot: An End-of-Life Tale, shares her experiences as a caregiver for her mother at the end of life. In an intimate conversation we explore our own relationships with our mothers and how they were healed when we were able to care for them as they were dying.
In this interview you will learn:
- The ups and downs of the caregiver journey
- The benefits of presence at the end of life
- How meditation helps with preparation for death
- Death has its own mysterious timing
- The pain of letting go of our mothers and being let go of by them
- How caregiving helps us heal our relationships
- Advice for daughters caring for their mothers