a presentation of ... Creative Healing, LLC
|Posted by Karen M. Wyatt on October 4, 2018 at 3:10 PM|
NOW AVAILABLE for listening at this link:
My guest Jane Barton serves as the Caregiving Ambassador for AARP Colorado and has a long history of service as a chaplain, bereavement facilitator and director of education for hospice organizations. She will share important information about the coming caregiver shortage and how to navigate as a caregiver for those we love.
In this interview you will learn:
- How serious the caregiver shortage might be in the future
- How to be proactive as we plan for our own later life situations
- Collaborative models of caregiving
- How to overcome caregiver resistance to receiving help
- Tools and resources for caregivers
Jane Barton will present a free webinar on "Bridge Time: Coping with the Consequences of Change" on Tuesday October 30th.
Learn more and register at this link: Jane Barton Webinar.