a presentation of ... Creative Healing, LLC
|Posted by Karen M. Wyatt on June 21, 2014 at 2:50 AM|
Thursday July 10, 2014 - 10 am Pacific/1 pm Eastern
Join Dr. Wyatt and her guest Suzanne O'Brien, hospice nurse, to discuss Suzanne's work in helping families plan for end-of-life care and death with clarity and dignity. Suzanne has created Positive Passings, a community based organization dedicated to providing education and support to families as they make plans for end-of-life care. She also provides the End of Life Doula Program to train community volunteers to be a resource at the end-of-life.
In this interview you will learn:
- how we can help alleviate the future family caregiver shortage that has been predicted for the US
- what can be learned from a hospice program in the developing nation of Zimbabwe?
- what do non-medical caregivers most need to know in order to provide care for their loved ones at home?
- Degree in Transpersonal Counseling and Spiritual Ministry at the Association for the Integrations of the Whole Person in Los Alamitos, CA
- Certification as a Reiki Practitiioner: Omega Institute in Rhinebeck, NY