a presentation of ... Creative Healing, LLC
|Posted by Karen M. Wyatt on March 2, 2016 at 12:25 AM|
Thursday March 10, 2016
10 am Pacific/1 pm Eastern
Join Dr. Karen Wyatt and her special guest Suzanne O'Brien as they discuss Suzanne's work training "Doulagivers" throughout the country. Suzanne will share how her work has grown over the past year and the response she has seen to this training in communities all over the U.S.
In this interview you will learn:
- 3 levels of end-of-life doula training
- how to access training online or in person
- how to nourish our energy bodies to have a "great life and a good death"
- how Doulagivers training is changing the world
Suzanne B O'Brien RN is an end of life educator, consultant and author of the # 1 International Bestselling book Creating Positive Passings & End of Life Doula Level 1 Caregiver Training (2015) — a guide to learning the invaluable skills of how to care for someone at the end of life.
Suzanne created the Doulagivers End of Life Doula Training in 2012 inspired by doing volunteer hospice work in Zimbabwe, Africa and her years of experience as both a hospice and oncology nurse.
Suzanne founded the International End of Life Doula Training and Wellness Center NYC in May 2015 where she offers Doula and wellness trainings every month. Suzanne is launching her new webinar "Great Life, Good Death" March 2016 sharing what she has learned from her end of life patients on what their insights are that make a great life and a good death. Suzanne resides in New York City, where she has been a registered nurse and hospice nurse for over 15 years.
Suzanne’s training in spiritual, alternative and medical healing led her to her current role as hospice nurse and advocate. She has the following credentials:
- Degree in Transpersonal Counseling and Spiritual Ministry: University for Integrative Learning at the Association for the Integration of the Whole Person (AIWP) in Los Alamitos, CA
- Certified Reiki Practitioner: Omega Institute in Rhinebeck, NY
- Registered Nurse: Dutchess County Community College, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Acute Oncology Nurse: Vassar Brothers Medical Center, Poughkeepsie, NY
- Hospice Nurse and Advocate, Hospice Inc.: Dutchess & Ulster Counties, NY