a presentation of ... Creative Healing, LLC
|Posted by Karen M. Wyatt on January 4, 2018 at 4:00 PM|
Learn how Heidi Connolly has been composing intuitive, healing music for others since her husband died and began communicating from "the other side."
Thursday January 11, 2017
10 am Pacific/1 pm Eastern
Dial-in Number: (425) 440-5010
Link for listening online: http://www.iTeleseminar.com/104138085
My guest Heidi Connolly will share with us how she began receiving communications from her husband Randy after he died, which led initially to a book of poetry that she co-wrote with Randy's inspiration, Crossing the Rubicon. Eventually she was nudged toward a new career composing "inspirationally guided flute music" to help others heal and in this conversation she'll discuss this new phase of her work.
This interview will cover:
- How Heidi's life changed dramatically after Randy's death
- What Randy means by the term "vacationing angels"
- How Heidi provides "intuitive coaching"
- Heidi's new awareness of the "afterlife"
- How Heidi composes music that is specifically for the needs of the recipient, including for transitioning souls
- Live clip of a song composed intuitively for Dr. Wyatt